Vertical Lifts – F Series
UNLIMITED LOAD CAPACITY
The 4-post F Series of mechanical lifts from PFlow Industries can easily handle loads of up to 50,000 pounds or more, in high-speed, high-cycle environments. Customization is available for heavier loads; we have designed F Series lifts to handle up to 200,000 pounds.
This vertical reciprocating conveyor is ideal for lifting multiple pallets, oversized materials, large carts or heavy machinery between two or more levels — indoors or outdoors.
The carriage size and vertical rise of the F Series will be built to meet your specific application; there are no limits, but there is a minimum carriage size of 6′ wide by 6’6″ long. The carriage is lifted and lowered by heavy-duty roller chain.
Advanced safety features are built into each F Series VRC.
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Unlimited load capacity
- Unlimited carriage size
- Unlimited vertical rise
- Can be designed to reach multiple levels
- Standard travel speed is 18 feet per minute
- Up to 400 FPM can be designed
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Ideal for high speed, high cycle or automated systems
- Transports multiple pallets, oversized materials, large carts, and heavy machinery between two or more levels.
- Carriage is lifted and lowered by roller chain attached to mechanical lifting mechanism on top of 6″ guide columns.
- Four-post design allows loading and unloading from all four sides with flexible traffic patterns.
- Quality construction, reliability, and long-term performance.
- Certified safety cams prevent carriage descent in the event of a chain failure, protecting workers and materials.
- Optional DeckLock Safety System provides added security at critical upper levels.
- Optional hot-dipped galvanized or epoxy finish for outdoor or wash-down environments.
- Explosion proof components available.
- AIA Specification Data
- CSI Specifications – Word document
- Dimensions and Data – PDF document
- F Series Drawings
- Drawings are in DWG and PDF formats. If you have trouble downloading a DWG file, contact inside sales or a product manager.
- F Series Owner’s Manual – Eurodrive – Twin Roller Guides
- F Series Owner’s Manual – NORD – Twin Roller Guides
- F Series Owner’s Manual
- F Series Installation Manual – Twin Roller Guides
- F Series Installation Manual
- F Series Preventive Maintenance
- PFlow Industries Company Brochure
- XL Lift Carriage Creates 9,600SF of Boat Storage
- 20 PFlow Lifts Double Productivity for Global Logistics
- Lifting Wine 12-14 Hours/Day During Peak Harvest
- 58′ Mechanical Lift Integrates with 10-Story Power Plant
- Lift Creates Entrance for Texas Longhorns Band – and Big Bertha
- Removable Vertical Lift at Naval Shipyard Drydock
- Vehicle Lift for Largest Audi Dealer in North America
- Mechanical Lift Raises Stage, and a Nascar, for Church