M Series 2-Post –
Mechanical Vertical Lift
VERSATILE DESIGN IDEAL FOR ANY APPLICATION
The M Series mechanical lifts from PFlow Industries safely and efficiently lift loads up to 10,000 lbs. The M Series mechanical lift can be designed to reach any number of floor levels.
These versatile 2-post vertical reciprocating conveyors (VRCs) are ideal for high-speed and/or high-cycle automated systems.
The M Series’ carriage has a standard size of 12′ wide by 10′ long and is lifted and lowered by heavy-duty roller chains. The 2-post M Series VRC is available in cantilever or straddle configurations.
M Series Overview
- Load capacity up to 10,000 lbs
- Standard carriage size of 12’ x 10’
- Unlimited vertical rise
- Standard travel speed of 25 feet per minute (FPM)
- Up to 400 FPM available
- Unlimited / continuous cycles per hour
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
Advanced safety features are built into each M Series VRC
- A limit switch controls travel of the carriage. When the switch is tripped, or power is lost, the motor shuts off and the mechanically actuated brake engages
- Chain sensors shut down the lift if chain tension is lost
- Certified safety cams prevent carriage descent in the unlikely event of a chain failure
- Chain tensioners and guides prevent chains from
jumping on sprockets
Features & Benefits
Moving heavy loads to and from multiple floor levels. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Up to 10,000 lbs
Standard carriage size is 12’ x 10’
Standard travel speed is 25 FPM, speeds of up to 400 FPM available
Safety codes (ASME B20.1) require interlocked gates with enclosures on all sides of the lift. Enclosures must be a minimum of 8’ high and reject a ball 2” in diameter.
Standard power requirements are 230/460VAC, 3-phase. Control voltage is 110VAC. Standard control panels and push button stations are NEMA 12 rated. Push button stations provided at each level include momentary contact, call/send operators and mushroom head emergency stop.
- AIA Specifications
- CSI Specifications
- Dimensions and Data (Cantilever) PDF document
- Dimensions and Data (Straddle) PDF document
- M Series (Cantilever) Drawings
- M Series (Straddle) Drawings
Drawings are in DWG and PDF formats. If you have trouble downloading a DWG file, contact inside sales or a product manager.
- M Series – Owner’s Manual –Eurodrive
- M Series – Owner’s Manual – Eurodrive – Roller Guides
- M Series – Owner’s Manual – NORD Motordrive
- M Series – Owner’s Manual – NORD Motordrive – Roller Guides
- MQ Series – Owner’s Manual – Eurodrive
- MQ Series – Owner’s Manual – Eurodrive Roller Guides
- MQ Series – Owner’s Manual – NORD Motordrive
- MQ Series – Owner’s Manual – NORD Motordrive – Roller Guides
- M Series – Installation Manual (Straddle)
- M Series – Installation Manual (Cantilever)
Watch Our M Series in Action
Frequently Asked Questions
Basic preventative maintenance can often be performed by plant maintenance personnel. Standard maintenance includes daily visual inspection and quarterly inspections and lubricating of parts as needed. Read more about M and MQ Series preventative maintenance requirements.
Mechanical lifts offer a smoother ride than hydraulic lifts and require less maintenance. Hydraulic lifts are typically less expensive to install and, unlike mechanical lifts, hydraulic lifts are limited to 10 cycles/hour – 100 cycles/day. Read more to learn about the differences between mechanical and hydraulic lifts.