D Series –
Hydraulic Vertical Lift
SIMPLE, COST-EFFECTIVE 2 LEVEL LIFTING
The 2-post D Series vertical reciprocating conveyor (VRC) from PFlow Industries lifts loads of up to 3,000 lbs and has an innovative design that ensures highly stable loading and unloading.
D Series hydraulic VRCs are low-maintenance and are ideal for lifting a variety of loads, including pallet loads, to mezzanines and balconies.
This hydraulic materials lift has a carriage size of up to 6’ wide by 6’ long, large enough for pallets, and a vertical rise of up to 15’. It is suitable for indoor or outdoor use, and can reach two levels.
D Series VRC Overview
- Load capacity up to 3,000 lbs based on carriage size
- Carriage sizes up to 6’ x 6’
- Standard vertical rise to 15’
- Standard travel speed is 17 feet per minute
- Up to 25 FPM available
- 10 cycles per hour; 100 per day
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Hydraulic actuating mechanism
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
Advanced safety features built into each D Series VRC
- Mechanical stops ensure positive carriage leveling with the upper deck and prevent overtravel
- Pressure switch prevents the carriage from drifting or sinking, providing for highly stable loading and unloading
- Velocity fuses prevent uncontrolled descent in the event of an unlikely hose rupture
- Check valves hold the carriage in place in the event of power loss
Features & Benefits
Safely moving pallets, boxes, and loads to a second level, up to 15’ in height. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
Lift loads of up to 3,000 lbs, based on carriage size
Carriage size up to 6’ x 6’
The standard travel speed is 17 FPM, with speeds up to 25 FPM available
10 cycles per hour, 100 cycles per day
Safety codes (ASME B20.1) require interlocked gates with enclosures on all sides of the lift. Enclosures must be a minimum of 8’ high and reject a ball 2” in diameter.
Standard power requirements are 208/230/460VAC, 3-phase (single-phase available)
“The lift was installed and fully tested in only three days. We prefer to work with PFlow because they are the industry leader and there are never any surprises when the lift components arrive on site.”
– PJ Laviola, General Manager for Special Applications, Delaware Elevator
Watch Our D Series in Action
Frequently Asked Questions
PFlow has been instrumental in helping shape the codes that govern the safety of vertical lift conveyors. We are confident that our VRCs will meet or exceed the code requirements in all 50 states; we offer a Code Guarantee on every quote. No PFlow unit has ever been shut down due to non-compliance with codes.
Like all powered machinery, hydraulic lifts require regular maintenance to keep them in good working condition while extending their service life. Maintenance tasks include regular daily, weekly, and monthly visual inspections. Read more about 5 tips for maintaining your hydraulic lift.