Join the PFlow Industries Team!
PFlow Industries Offers a Great Work Culture, Great Benefits
The success of PFlow Industries is attributed to our people who are committed to technical competence, are responsive to internal and external customer needs, are willing to work hard, and are active in our industry and local communities.
Your contribution will be important to the continued success of our manufacturing company. PFlow strives to provide all employees with opportunities for personal growth and job satisfaction.
A Supportive, Family-Like Culture
Our staff is well tenured, and includes people who have been working at PFlow for more than 30 years. They describe our culture as a family. Everyone is willing to answer questions and lend their support.
During the summer months, employees interact outside of their normal work function at PFlow-sponsored team building events and company lunches.
Because all of our projects are custom designed, our people need to be flexible, hardworking, creative and agile thinkers. People who are always willing to go the extra mile to provide a quality product for each and every customer.
Why PFlow Industries?
PFlow Industries – an employee-owned company, offers its employees a friendly work environment, competitive wages, and a generous benefits package.
Our benefits include:
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership)
- Health insurance with a wellness plan participation discount
- Dental plan with three levels of coverage
- Company provided life insurance for employees, spouses, and children
- Company provided short-term disability and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) plan – traditional and Roth – company match of 100% on the 1st 3% and 50% on the next 2%
- Discretionary bonus plan – based on profitability and achieving company goals
- Nine paid holidays
- Earn-as-you-work paid time off (PTO)
- Secure parking area
- PFlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PFlow Industries is located on Teutonia Avenue, just south of Good Hope Road in Milwaukee.
Company facilities include more than 125,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space and a complete research and development center.
We have more than 120 dedicated and talented staff members; more than 35% of those people are engineers or R&D personnel.
Our material handling products are used throughout the world.