N. Teutonia Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53209
30″ x 30″ to 60′ x 60′, and vertical heights
from 4′ to over 200′.
Over 40 Years of Experience
VRCs transport materials of all shapes, sizes and weights between two or more levels. PFlow can design custom-engineered hydraulic, mechanical and fully automated lift systems.
PFlow hydraulic lifts are the economical choice for two-level applications such as mezzanines and balconies.
PFlow’s package handling lifts are specifically designed for automated systems that lift boxes, cartons, packages, totes, containers or cases.
PFlow has designed lifts to move everything from wine and medical supplies to 110,000 lb. fuel cells and missiles.
Welcome to PFlow
The legendary Bob Pfleger and PFlow founder once said, “Before we could build a business, we had to create an industry.” Bob defined the vertical conveyor market. Since PFlow’s inception, 18,000 lifts have been sold worldwide.
PFlow provides design, fabrication, installation services and customer support.
No PFlow VRC has ever been shut down due to lack of elevator code compliance.
PFlow has the largest engineering staff in the vertical conveyor market.
Service and Support
If a problem does arise, call PFlow to schedule a visit from one of our highly-trained technicians.
At a Glance
MODEX 2020, Georgia World Congress Center.
March 9 – 12 2020
- 1 First to offer custom, safe, efficient VRCs.
- 2First manufacturer to sit on the ASME B20.1 Standards Committee.
- 3First to guarantee code approval in every state.
- 4First manufacturer with continuously active R&D and testing programs.
- 5First to offer mechanically driven unit employing lift chains.
- 6First to offer the four-post design for added capacity and size.
- 7First to offer automated VRC systems.
- 8First to introduce patented DeckLock safety System.