Package Handling Lift – DB Series
FOR CONVEYING LOADS UP TO 100 POUNDS
PFlow Industries’ DB Series of vertical lifts are ideal for moving lighter loads between floors or between conveyor levels. They can handle loads of up to 100 pounds, and have a standard carriage size of 3’ x 3’. Loading and unloading is available from three sides.
With a travel speed of 60 feet per minute, the DB Series is ideal for high-speed applications. We can design to offer speeds up to 400 FPM.
The DB Series lift is completely self-contained and self-supporting.
When used with a conveyor system, it uses far less space than inclined conveyors.
- Lifts loads up to 100 lbs.
- Standard carriage size is 3’x3′
- Standard travel speed is 60 feet per minute
- Up to 400 FPM available
- Unlimited cycles, continuous use
- Indoor use only
For heavier package loads, see our B Series box lift with a capacity of 500 pounds.
- High-speed variable frequency, or Servo drive options.
- Drive packages ensure smooth acceleration and deceleration control in high-speed, automated systems.
- Ideal for high-speed applications that require lifting of boxes, cartons, packages, totes, containers or cases.
- Moves loads to mezzanines, between floors or conveyor levels with loading and unloading from three sides.
- Completely self-contained, self-supporting and economical.
- Smooth and quiet counter-weighted lifting mechanism minimizes horsepower requirements and saves energy.
- Durable, high-quality construction ensures safe, reliable, long-term performance.
- A space-saving alternative to an inclined conveyor.