Welcome to the PFlow Industries Newsroom
Read news releases from PFlow Industries, upcoming event news, and industry media articles about PFlow Industries.
- All PFlow manufacturing and business operations are fully operational.
- Installation and service scheduling are fully operational. Our service technicians in the field have been instructed to abide by the guidelines set by the CDC and our customers.
- We understand concerns by companies to keep their businesses running effectively during the difficult time, and we remain available to assist you in that goal.
- PFlow operates as a critical manufacturing facility pursuant to U.S. Department of Homeland Security guidelines.
- We have full access to inbound and outbound transportation.
- Contingency plans are in place to manage non-manufacturing activities as remotely as needed.
- Travel to PFlow Industries by non-PFlow personnel, and non-essential travel by PFlow employees is suspended until further notice.
Visit PFlow Industries at MODEX 2020, March 9-12 in Atlanta.
PFlow staff will be at Booth 4424 at the Georgia World Congress Center.
See details in our MODEX listing.
Pat Koppa started his role as President of PFlow Industries (pronounced “Flow”) on Oct. 31, 2019.
He will provide strong leadership to the entire workforce, establish short and long term goal plans and strategies, and manage budgets to ensure resources are properly allocated.
PFlow, established in 1977 by Bob Pfleger (pronounced “Flay-ger”), is a trusted provider in the design and manufacture of custom lifts and conveyor systems for material handling, and is a successful ESOP company with a strong history of passion and commitment from its employees that translates into exceptional service and commitment to its customers.
Prior to PFlow, Mr. Koppa served as president of Power Test, Inc., an industry leader in the design, manufacture, and implementation of dynamometers and test control systems. At Power Test, he empowered the workforce through the EOS process and was instrumental in the establishment of a highly collaborative, aligned, and accountable leadership team.
Mr. Koppa, a Wisconsin native, earned his Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1987. He then served seven years as an officer in the United States Navy’s nuclear attack submarine force. Following his military career, Mr. Koppa attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison where he obtained his MBA in Operations Management in 1997. He then spent 16 years in diverse leadership roles at Harley-Davidson Motor Company, which included managing the U. S. independent dealer network as National Sales and Service Director. Mr. Koppa was also responsible for the $400M “Motorcycle Accessories” business unit at Harley-Davidson and successfully reversed a declining revenue trend and drove growth in a flat market.
Throughout his career, Mr. Koppa has built effective relationships in which all parties “win” and organizations move forward with a unified plan and an agreement about priorities. Colleagues in his professional and personal life attest to his ability to energize a team and accomplish great things in a positive way.
March 22, 2017 – PFlow Industries recently sold its 17,000th vertical reciprocating conveyor (VRC) worldwide, an achievement unmatched in the material handling industry.
Since 1977, PFlow has been dedicated solely to the custom design, engineering and building of VRCs for a variety of commercial, industrial and special-use applications.
The company offers custom-engineered hydraulic, mechanical and fully automated systems, lifting 100 lbs to 100 tons.
VRCs transport materials between two or more levels for mezzanines, balconies, through-floor, interior and exterior applications. VRC’s conform to ASME B20.1 safety standards and have their own national code.
PFlow Industries guarantees code compliance in every state.