Vertical Lifts – M Series
FOR CONVEYING LOADS UP TO 10,000 POUNDS
The M Series of mechanical lifts from PFlow Industries safely and efficiently lift loads of up to 10,000 pounds. The M Series can be designed for any vertical rise required.
These versatile 2-post vertical reciprocating conveyors (VRCs) are ideal for high-speed or high-cycle automated systems.
The carriage has a standard size of 12′ wide by 10′ long. The carriage is lifted and lowered by a heavy-duty roller chain, with cantilever or straddle configurations available.
These can be designed to reach any number of levels.
Like all VRCs from PFlow Industries, advanced safety features are built in to protect workers and materials.
M Series Overview:
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Lifts loads up to 10,000 lbs.
- Standard carriage size is 12’ x 10’
- Unlimited vertical rise
- Standard travel speed is 25 feet per minute
- Up to 400 FPM is available
- Unlimited cycles per hour with continuous use
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Carriage is lifted and lowered by heavy-duty roller chain attached to a synchronized mechanical lifting mechanism mounted on top of the 6” guide columns.
- Carriage straddle or cantilever designs available.
- Ideal for high-speed or high-cycle automated systems.
- Transports large, heavy loads between two or more levels.
- Certified safety cams prevent carriage descent in the unlikely event of a chain failure.
- Quality construction provides superior strength, reliability, and long-term performance.
- Optional DeckLock Safety System provides added security at critical upper levels.
- Hot-dipped galvanized or epoxy finish available for outdoor or wash-down environments.
- Explosion-proof components available.
- Optional Quantum Drive for extra safety and stability.
- AIA Specification Data
- CSI Specifications – Word document
- Dimensions and Data (Cantilever) PDF document
- Dimensions and Data (Straddle) PDF document
- M Series (Cantilever) Drawings
- M Series (Straddle) Drawings
- Drawings are in DWG and PDF formats. If you have trouble downloading a DWG file, contact inside sales or a product manager.
- M Series – Eurodrive
- M Series – Eurodrive – Twin Roller Guides
- M Series – NORD Motordrive
- M Series – NORD Motordrive – Twin Roller Guides
- MQ Series – Eurodrive
- MQ Series – NORD Motordrive
- Showcasing Motorcycles to Bring Bikers to Bayside Harley
- Mechanical Lift + Conveyors Moves Finished Paper
- 10-Ton, 200′ Hoist Replaced with Safer & Easier PFlow Lift
- Mechanical Lift Keeps the Beer Flowing at Dolphin Stadium
- Dumbwaiter-style Lift Keeps Supplies Moving at Hospital
- Heliport Lift Shuttles Supplies on Offshore Oil Platform