Hydraulic Vertical Lifts – 21 Series
A LEVEL CARRIAGE REGARDLESS OF LOAD PLACEMENT
The 21 Series vertical reciprocating conveyor (VRC) from PFlow Industries is a two-post hydraulic lift that can handle loads of up to 6,000 pounds, based on the carriage size.
With a standard carriage size of up to 12’ wide by 10’ long, the 21 Series VRC easily conveys a wide variety of materials, including materials on pallets. The carriage remains level regardless of load placement, and is lifted and lowered by chain over sprockets.
The 21 Series VRC has a vertical rise of 22’ and can be used indoors or outdoors to move materials up to two levels.
Each 21 Series unit is customized to fit your space and vertical lift application needs.
Safety features, including check valves and safety cams, are built into the 21 Series custom hydraulic lift.
21 Series Custom Hydraulic Lift Overview:
- Lifts loads up to 6,000 lbs.
- Carriage sizes up to 12’ x 10’, easily accommodating pallets
- Vertical rise to 22’
- Two levels
- Standard travel speed is 24 feet per minute
- Up to 30 FPM is available
- 10 cycles per hour, 100 per day
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Remote mounted control panel and motor are pre-wired and ready for immediate installation.
- Carriage is lifted and lowered by chain over sprocket; sprockets are mounted on an overhead synchronized shaft that links the two hydraulic cylinders mounted on 6” guide columns to ensure carriage remains level at all times.
- Velocity fuses prevent uncontrolled descent in the unlikely event of a hose rupture.
- Check valves hold the carriage in place in the event of power loss.
- Pressure switch prevents the carriage from drifting or sinking for a highly stable loading and unloading operation.
- Certified safety cams prevent carriage descent in the unlikely event of a chain failure.
- Optional quick-connect cabling for push-button stations and gate interlocks greatly reduce the field-wiring costs.
- Optional DeckLock Safety System provides added security at critical upper levels.
- Optional hot-dipped galvanized or epoxy finish for outdoor or wash-down environments.
- Explosion-proof components available.
Click on any of the following to download documents for the 21 Series hydraulic lift.
- AIA Specification Data
- CSI Specifications – Word document
- CSI Specifications No Quick Connect – Word document
- Dimensions and Data (Cantilever) – PDF document
- Dimensions and Data (Straddle) – PDF document
- 21 Series (Cantilever) Drawings
- 21 Series (Straddle) Drawings
- Drawings are in DWG and PDF formats. If you have trouble downloading a DWG file, contact inside sales or a product manager.
- 21 Series Owner’s Manual
- 21 Series with Roller Guides Owners Manual
- 21 Series Installation Manual (Cantilever)
- 21 Series Installation Manual (Straddle)
- 21 Series with Twin Roller Guides Installation Manual
- PFlow Industries Company Brochure