- Remote mounted control panel and motor are pre-wired and ready for immediate installation.
- Carriage is lifted and lowered by chain over sprocket; sprockets are mounted on an overhead synchronized shaft that links the two hydraulic cylinders mounted on 6” guide columns to ensure carriage remains level at all times.
- Velocity fuses prevent uncontrolled descent in the unlikely event of a hose rupture.
- Check valves hold the carriage in place in the event of power loss.
- Pressure switch prevents the carriage from drifting or sinking for a highly stable loading and unloading operation.
- Certified safety cams prevent carriage decent in the unlikely event of a chain failure.
- Optional quick-connect cabling for push-button stations and gate interlocks greatly reduce the field-wiring costs.
- Optional DeckLock Safety System provides added security at critical upper levels.
- Optional hot-dipped galvanized or epoxy finish for outdoor or wash-down environments.
- Optional explosion proof components available for classified environments.
Hydraulic Vertical Lifts – 21 Series
A LEVEL CARRIAGE REGARDLESS OF LOAD PLACEMENT
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Lifts loads up to 8,000 lbs.
- Carriage sizes up to 12’ x 10’
- Vertical rise to 22’
- Standard travel speed is 24 FPM
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Lifetime structural warranty
Trouble downloading? Contact your regional manager for DWG’s.
21 Series Video
21 Series Hydraulic Lift Successes
Hydraulic VRCs Turn Historic Pritzlaff Into Event Venue
Lifting Motorcycles for Huge Harley Dealer in Florida
Custom VRC Maximizes Frozen Storage Space for Tyson Foods
Storage Space Increase at Electronics Manufacturer in Mexico
Mezzanine Access for Large Pharmaceutical Distributor