Box Lift – B Series
FOR CONVEYING LOADS UP TO 500 POUNDS
The B Series box lift from PFlow Industries is ideal for automatically moving boxes, totes, cartons, barrels, sacks, cases and individual parts from one level to another – often to a mezzanine.
B Series vertical reciprocating conveyors are designed for loads up to 500 pounds, and have a standard carriage size of 3’ x 3′ and a standard 3′ load height.
These box lifts can serve a vertical rise is up to 14′ 9” – 30” above the floor loading position, and reach two levels.
The design of the B Series box lift allows loading and unloading from one of three sides at each level. It is completely self-contained and self-supporting.
Advanced, built-in safety features protect workers and loads.
B Series Box Lift Overview
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Lifts loads up to 500 lbs. in two-level applications
- Carriage size is 3’x3′
- Vertical rise to 14’9″ 30″ above floor loading position
- Standard travel speed is 30 feet per minute
- Unlimited, continuous cycles
- Indoor use only
- Loading and unloading from one of three sides at each level.
- Mechanical motor/gear reducer located at the base of the unit for ease of maintenance.
- Unit ships in modular sections pre-wired with “quick-connect” wiring.
Integral access gates are provided at each level and interlocked with lift operation.
- Modular gates can be configured to hinge right and lock left or vice versa.
- Durable, high-quality construction ensures reliable long-term performance.
- Advanced safety features protect workers and materials.