- Available with high-speed variable frequency or Servo drive packages.
- Drive packages ensure smooth acceleration and deceleration control in high-speed, automated systems.
- Ideal for high-speed applications that require lifting of boxes, cartons, packages, totes, containers or cases.
- Moves loads to mezzanines, between floors or between conveyor levels with loading and unloading from three sides.
- Completely self-contained, self-supporting and economical.
- Smooth and quiet counter-weighted lifting mechanism minimizes horsepower requirements and saves energy costs.
- Durable, high-quality construction ensures safe, reliable, long-term performance.
- Space saving alternative to a spiral or inclined conveyor.
- Handles loads that are often transported on an inclined conveyor.
Package Handling Lifts – DB Series
PERFECT FOR USE IN FULLY-AUTOMATED OR CONVEYORIZED SYSTEMS
- Lifts loads up to 100 lbs
- Standard carriage size is 3’ x 3’
- Standard travel speed of 60 FPM
- Indoor use only