- Ideal for lifting boxes, totes, cartons, barrels, sacks, cases, individual parts or miscellaneous items.
- Transports loads to mezzanines and between floors.
- Loading and unloading from one of three sides at each level.
- Mechanical motor/gear reducer located at the base of the unit for ease of maintenance.
- Unit ships in modular sections pre-wired with “quick-connect” wiring.
- Integral access gates are provided at each level and interlocked with lift operation.
- Modular gates can be configured to hinge right and lock left or vice versa.
- Durable, high-quality construction ensures reliable long-term performance.
- Built-in, advanced safety features protect workers and materials.
Package Handling Lift – B Series
COMPLETELY SELF-CONTAINED, SELF-SUPPORTING AND ECONOMICAL
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
loadsup to 500 lbs on two level applications
- Standard carriage size is 3’ x 3’
- Vertical rise to 15’ 9”. 30” above floor loading position.
- Standard travel speed of 30 FPM
- Indoor use only