Since 1977, PFlow has been solely devoted to the design and manufacturer of vertical reciprocating conveyors (VRC’s) material handling equipment, systems, and specials. As the VRC pioneer, PFlow has led the industry from the start.
PFlow has designed VRCs to move materials that weigh only 10 lbs up to over 200,000 lbs, with carriages from 30″ x 30″ to 60′ x 60′, and vertical heights from 4′ to over 200′.
We Elevate Your Business
VRCs transport materials of all shapes, sizes and weights between two or more levels. PFlow can design custom-engineered hydraulic, mechanical and fully automated lift systems.
Welcome to PFlow
The legendary Bob Pfleger and PFlow founder once said, “Before we could build a business, we had to create an industry.” Bob defined the vertical conveyor market. Since PFlow’s inception, 17,000 lifts have been sold worldwide.
PFlow provides design, fabrication, installation services and customer support.
PFlow has the largest engineering staff in the vertical conveyor market.
No PFlow VRC has even been shut down due to lack of elevator code compliance.
Service and Support
If a problem does arise, call PFlow to schedule a visit from one of our highly-trained technicians.
At a Glance
PFlow will be exhibiting at Booth S1841
Hosted at the McCormick Place in Chicago, IL
April 3-6, 2017
NAEC 68th Annual Convention and Exposition
PFlow will be exhibiting at Booth 515
Hosted at the Hyatt Regency Orlando & Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL
September 13-14, 2017
PFlow will be exhibiting at Booth 1337
Hosted at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA
April 9-12, 2018
- 1 First to offer custom, safe, efficient VRCs.
- 2First manufacturer to sit on the ASME B20.1 Standards Committee.
- 3First to guarantee code approval in every state.
- 4First manufacturer with continuously active R&D and testing programs.
- 5First to offer mechanically driven unit employing lift chains.
- 6First to offer the four-post design for added capacity and size.
- 7First to offer automated VRC systems.
- 8First to introduce patented DeckLock safety System.