All accessible sides of the unit not used for loading or unloading must be protected by enclosures a minimum of 8’ high and capable of rejecting a ball 2” in diameter at each level. If lift service is to the edge of a mezzanine or balcony, only minimal enclosures are required because the equipment is guarded by location.
- PFlow enclosures are code-approved.
- Enclosure panels are made of 1/2″ flattened expanded metal.
- Standard panels are 6” to 5’ wide.
- Panels are painted PFlow blue or custom paint colors available on request.
- All mounting hardware is included.
- Non-standard sizes, custom finishes and galvanized panels available on request.
- Any combination of shaftways, walls or permanent enclosures that provide equivalent protection is acceptable.