- High-capacity DeckLocks automatically extend to prevent uncontrolled descent at critical upper levels.
- Insures safe loading and unloading with a forklift.
- Prevents uncontrolled descent in the case of overload or brake malfunction during loading/unloading operations.
- Protects workers, materials, and machines by eliminating accidents caused by carriage drop.
- Gate-operated mechanical, pneumatic and electric versions available.
PFlow VRCs are built with a substantial safety factor, but inadvertent overload can result in dangerous, unintentional carriage descent. Mechanical VRCs depend upon spring-set brakes to maintain the carriage position. These brakes are sized to provide a minimum of 150% of maximum load capacity; however, wear and lack of brake maintenance can reduce that capacity. Overload of the carriage can cause brake slippage. The exclusive PFlow patented DeckLock system provides additional safety under these conditions.