- Carriage is lifted and lowered by heavy-duty roller chain attached to a synchronized mechanical lifting mechanism mounted on top of the 6” guide columns.
- Two-post design with straddle or cantilever carriages available.
- Ideal for high-speed or high-cycle automated systems.
- Transports large, heavy loads between two or more levels.
- Certified safety cams prevent carriage decent in the event of a chain failure.
- Quality construction provides superior strength, reliability, and long-term performance.
- Optional DeckLock Safety System provides added security at critical upper levels.
- Optional hot-dipped galvanized or epoxy finish available for outdoor, chemical or caustic wash-down environments.
- Optional explosion proof components available for classified environments.
Mechanical Vertical Lifts – M Series
THE MOST VERSATILE VRC IN THE INDUSTRY
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Lifts loads up to 10,000 lbs
- Carriage sizes up to 12′ x 12′ or more
- Vertical rise to 200’ or more
- Standard travel speed is 25-30 FPM
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Lifetime structural warranty