Mechanical Vertical Lifts – F Series
THE HERCULES OF VRCS
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Lifts loads up to 50,000 lbs or more
- Unlimited carriage sizes
- Unlimited vertical rise
- Standard travel speed of 20 FPM
- Indoor or outdoor use
F Series Video
- Ideal for high speed, high cycle or automated systems.
- Transports multiple pallets, oversized materials, large carts, and heavy machinery between two or more levels.
- The carriage is lifted and lowered by heavy-duty roller chain attached to mechanical lifting mechanism on top of 6″ guide columns.
- Four-post design allows loading and unloading from all four sides with flexible traffic patterns.
- Quality construction, reliability, and long-term performance.
- Built-in, advanced safety features protect workers and materials.
- Certified safety cams prevent carriage decent in the event of a chain failure.
- Optional DeckLock Safety System provides added security at critical upper levels.
- Optional hot-dipped galvanized or epoxy finish available for outdoor, chemical or caustic wash-down environments.
- Optional explosion proof components available for classified environments.