- Ideal for high speed, high cycle or automated systems.
- Transports multiple pallets, oversized materials, large carts, and heavy machinery between two or more levels.
- Carriage is lifted and lowered by heavy-duty roller chain attached to mechanical lifting mechanism on top of 6″ guide columns.
- Four-post design allows loading and unloading from all four sides with flexible traffic patterns.
- Quality construction, reliability, and long-term performance.
- Certified safety cams prevent carriage descent in the event of a chain failure, protecting workers and materials.
- Optional DeckLock Safety System provides added security at critical upper levels.
- Optional hot-dipped galvanized or epoxy finish available for outdoor, chemical or caustic wash-down environments.
- Optional explosion proof components available for classified environments.
Mechanical Vertical Lifts – F Series
THE HERCULES OF VRCS
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Lifts loads up to 50,000 lbs or more
- Unlimited carriage sizes
- Unlimited vertical rise
- Standard travel speed of 20 FPM
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Lifetime structural warranty
F Series Video
F Series Mechanical Lift Successes
XL Lift Carriage Creates 9,600SF of Boat Storage
20 PFlow Lifts Double Productivity for Global Logistics
Lifting Wine 12-14 Hours/Day During Peak Harvest
58′ Mechanical Lift Integrates with 10-Story Power Plant
Lift Creates Entrance for Texas Longhorns Band – and Big Bertha
Removable Vertical Lift at Naval Shipyard Drydock
Vehicle Lift for Largest Audi Dealer in North America
Mechanical Lift Raises Stage, and a Nascar, for Church