- Remote mounted control panel and motor are pre-wired and ready for immediate installation.
- Cantilever carriage is lifted and lowered by dual 2” direct-acting hydraulic cylinders mounted between 6” guide columns.
- Guided Dual-Pak design is direct action and has no cables, chains, sheaves, sprockets, bearings or other components that can break or require lubrication for long-term performance.
- Pressure switch prevents the carriage from drifting or sinking providing a highly stable loading and unloading operation.
- Velocity fuses prevent uncontrolled descent in the event of an unlikely hose rupture.
- Check valves hold the carriage in place in the event of power loss.
- Pressure compensated control valve regulates the flow of hydraulic oil for a constant lowering speed under any load.
- Ultra-high molecular weight, polyethylene cylinder guide prevents cylinders from twisting during operation – improving cylinder life.
- Optional quick-connect cabling for push-button stations and gate interlocks greatly reduce the field-wiring costs.
- Optional hot-dipped galvanized or epoxy finish for outdoor, chemical or caustic wash-down environments.
- Optional explosion proof components available for classified environments.
Hydraulic Vertical Lifts – D Series
LOW MAINTENANCE LIFT IDEAL FOR MEZZANINE AND BALCONY APPLICATIONS
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Lifts loads up to 4,000 lbs
- Carriage sizes up to 6’ x 6’
- Standard vertical rise to 15’
- Standard travel speed is 17 FPM
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Lifetime structural warranty