- Remote mounted control panel and motor are pre-wired and ready for immediate installation.
- The carriage is lifted and lowered by chain over sprocket; sprockets are mounted on an overhead synchronized shaft that links the two hydraulic cylinders mounted on 6” guide columns to ensure carriage remains level at all times.
- Velocity fuses prevent uncontrolled descent in the event of hose rupture.
- Check valves hold the carriage in place in the event of power loss.
- Pressure switch prevents the carriage from drifting or sinking for a highly stable loading and unloading operation.
- Certified safety cams prevent carriage decent in the event of a chain failure.
- Optional quick-connect cabling for push-button stations and gate interlocks greatly reduce the field-wiring costs.
- Optional DeckLock Safety System provides added security at critical upper levels.
- Optional hot-dipped galvanized or epoxy finish for outdoor, chemical or caustic wash-down environments.
- Optional explosion proof components available for classified environments.
Hydraulic Vertical Lifts – 21 Series
A LEVEL CARRIAGE REGARDLESS OF LOAD PLACEMENT
- Conforms to ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- Lifts loads up to 8,000 lbs
- Carriage sizes up to 12’ x 10’
- Vertical rise to 22’
- Standard travel speed is 24 FPM
- Indoor or outdoor use