Applications - Aircraft Manufacturer
The Boeing Company | Los Angeles, California
- Specially engineered 4-post VRC lifts odd sized carts that carry fragile aircraft wing parts up 20' to a mezzanine.
- Carriage accommodates a shallow floor pit.
- Built with asymmetrical bracing to provide less than 1" of deflection.
- Carriage measures 10'x40'.
- Equipped with solid steel guards to withstand impact of tow trucks and carts while they are backed into position onto lift.
- VRC moves an entire load (tow truck, cart and wing parts) 10 times per day up to the mezzanine.